A driver cannot abandon a trip in progress unless the client fails to comply with the Kater Client Policy. To ensure the safety of our drivers and clients, we have put together a list of things that could lead to a trip being cancelled by a chauffeur and the termination of using the Kater service.
- Disruptive behavior, including inappropriate language or actions.
- Threats or violence of any type.
- Any form of discrimination.
- Carrying weapons of any sort.
- Having illegal drugs in the Vehicle.
- Using a chauffeur for illegal activity (with or without chauffeur’s consent)
For more information please see our Client Terms and Conditions.