Help Center


Two Forms of Tickets

There are two forms of traffic tickets:

Moving violation: E.g. exceeding the speed limit.

Non-Moving violation: E.g. parking violation.

Both of these violations are to be paid by the partner driver. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Back to Top