Moving violations are to be paid by the driver. To ensure that the client is aware of any violations during the trip, it is the driver's responsibility to present them with any tickets received during the trip.
Examples of moving violations include but are not limited to:
- Using electronic device while driving.
- Exceeding speed limit.
- Red light ticket.
- Failure to wear seat belt, permit passenger without seat belt.
- Failure to stop for emergency vehicle.
- Failure to yield.
- Yellow light at intersection/no stop before intersection.
- Unsafe lane change.
- Disobeying traffic signal.
- Prohibited U-turn.
If the ticket is not paid by the driver or is received after the trip (in the mail) please contact Kater Customer Service.