Here are some tips to get the most out of the Kater service and ensure everyone using our service has an awesome experience.
- Don't break the law, be safe.
- Have fun, while still being safe and professional. Enjoy the ride!
- Share the Kater experience with everyone. Let’s expand this community, the bigger it gets, the more beneficial it will be.
- Be reliable and punctual. Being on time; is very important, if you're late you get off to a bad start and your ratings will suffer. If being late cannot be prevented, communicate with your client and let them know.
- Always have your driver’s license with you; you never know when you will need it.
- Kater is 100% cashless.
- Check for valid insurance documents for the car you will be driving.
- Make sure you and all the passengers are wearing seat belts.
- Dress professionally.
- Thoroughly check the vehicle you will be driving and make sure it is safe to drive. (signals, lights, check for leaks, check tires, check the dashboard is clear of warnings etc.).
If at any time you feel threatened by a client please exit the vehicle and make your way back safely to the pickup location. Contact Kater customer service to report the situation.