Help Center



In the case of an accident or an emergency, the local emergency department must be contacted. 

If you have a personal emergency and need to cancel a shift that you have previously accepted, please contact Kater Customer Service.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Back to Top